- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 208
Vendor: Orbis Books
Publication Date: 2012
|Dimensions: 9.25 X 6.00 (inches)|
Availability: Expected to ship on or about 05/16/15.
Email me when this product is available.
Given the context of increasing religious pluralism and a burgeoning interest in religions, religiosity, and spirituality within the United States and the knowledge that by the mid-twenty-first century an estimated 100 million Americans will claim Latin origin, an understanding of the varieties of Latino/a spirituality becomes essential.
This book focuses on the ways in which Latinos and Latinas participate in the pursuit and practice of the spiritual or "holy" santo as part of their lived religion. In seven chapters, Aponte explores various understandings of santo and its participation in daily life, rites of passage, and worship.
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Catholic Theology
- Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Hispanic/Latino Theology
- Books >> Catholic >> Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Catholic Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Hispanic/Latino Theology
- Catholic >> Theology
- Start A New Search