- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
A daily devotional for maintaining peace and perspective in a stress-filled world.
Draw into the quiet, and let best-selling author Dr. David Jeremiah lead you toward Gods refuge of peace and holiness every day of the year. The 365 devotionals will encourage your heart and bring Gods Word into proper focus for handling lifes circumstances, ranging from adversity and difficulty to the daily distractions that compete for our thoughts and Christlike attitudes. Be encouraged to maintain an awareness of God's presence no matter what the circumstance. Its a wonderful way to be still in His presence and, in turn, be His sanctuary to a lost world.
ladybug47RaleighAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5February 3, 2012ladybug47RaleighAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Reading this each day is a good way to start the day.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Pharisectomy: How to Joyfully Remove Your Inner Pharisee and Other Religiously Transmitted Diseases - eBookInfluence Resources / 2012 / ePub$7.59 Retail:
$9.99Save 24% ($2.40)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW30466EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> 365 Day
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Devotionals >> 365 Day
- eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- Start A New Search