- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
In the past decade, Texas Baptists have been involved in the development of cowboy churches. Each Sunday in Texas, thirty-five to forty thousand people attend a Texas Baptist/AFCC cowboy church. One of the great needs is to have Bible study materials that are culturally relevant for the Western Heritage Churches.
Authors Greg Long and Charles Higgs have created a series of lessons that will go through the entire Bible.
The reader can look forward to six volumes: volume one takes you on a journey from Genesis through Esther; volume two will go from Matthew through Acts; volume three will cover the Wisdom Books; volume four will cover the Letters of Paul, Peter, James and the Book of Hebrews; volume five will cover the Major & Minor Prophets; volume six will cover the Book of Revelation.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search