- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Fervent: A Woman's Battle Plan for Serious, Specific, and Strategic PrayerPriscilla ShirerB&H Books / 2015 / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 29 Reviews
$16.99Save 44% ($7.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW688676
I Will! Nine Traits of the Outwardly Focused ChristianThom S. RainerB&H Books / 2015 / Hardcover$5.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$12.99Save 54% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW687297Video
A Life God Rewards: Why Everything You Do Today Matters ForeverBruce WilkinsonMultnomah Books / Hardcover$2.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 24 Reviews
$13.99Save 79% ($11.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW739767
Claudia5 Stars Out Of 5September 4, 2007ClaudiaI keep reading and rereading Barnes books. He artfully explains how our relationship with our God although simple, is not to be trivialized by our efforts, our understanding or even our faith. As I read his books I am reminded and grateful for the mystery of God, the power of His Spirit and the transcendent viewpoint of 2 Cor 5:14. For as we follow the author of life on our bewildering journeys, He leads us to recognize that it is only the magnetic pull of Christs love that compels us.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Holy Spirit
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Journaling
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Prayer
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Solitude
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Worship
- Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Holy Spirit
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Start A New Search