- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Sacred Community will inspire you to go beyond being a group to being a community that lives together as the tangible body of Christ, right where you are. This journal will guide you through a way of prayer, restoration, sharing, including, suffering, going, and storytelling by engaging your whole self: heart, mind, body and soul.
By combining meditation with action, reading with doing, talking with listening, times in solitude, and times in community, discover what it means to live in sacred community with one another.
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Barefoot Ministries
Publication Date: 2010
Dimensions: 8.00 X 5.25 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Series: Ancient Faith
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Service/Ministry
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Service/Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search