- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Black Friday Deals
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Monday
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Beach Lane Books
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: This product will be released on 12/01/15
Email me when this product is available.
* "Bold and bright, filled with kid-pleasing riddles and collage illustrations, this is a perfect offering for new readers and storytime. Will these young readers want to create a sequel? Yip! Yip! --Kirkus Reviews, starred review
* "Ever-innovative Ehlert attributes several different words to the family dog...Whether Ralph actually means what he says or not, its giggle-worthy; and doubling the fun are Ehlerts brilliantly composed collages."--The Horn Book, starred review
"What do you do with "groaners," really bad jokes, in this case about dogs? Ehlert has gathered a few and turned them into a colorful, clever picture book.... An excellent selection for sharing one-on-one or reading aloud in a group setting."
--School Library Journal, May 2011
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Animals
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- Fiction >> Children
- Pre-Order >> Children
- Pre-Order >> Download
- Pre-Order >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Children >> Picture Books
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- Start A New Search