ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Rose Guide to End-Times Prophecy _ An overview of end-times prophecies and how they have been interpreted by Bible-believing Christians Rose Guide to End-Times Prophecy is an easy to understand overview of key portions of Scripture concerning the end times. This full-color book is unique because it shows different views of these fascinating but often difficult passages in the Bible. Rose Guide to End-Times Prophecy includes more than 50 charts, lists, comparisons and diagrams that summarize the different end time views so they are easy to understand.
Jesus is the central focus of all Scripture, both the Old and New Testament. Rose Guide to End-Times Prophecy is written to give you a deeper recognition of the majesty and sovereignty of Jesus though the lens of end-time prophecy. Rose Guide to End-Times Prophecy takes a close look at:
- Four main ways Christians interpret and understand the book of Revelation
- The statues, beasts, goats, and the 70 weeks described in the book of Daniel, and three ways to interpret the 70 weeks
- The four main Christian views of the end times: Pre-Millennium, Post-Millennium, A-Millennium and Historical Pre-Millennium
- Terms in the book of Revelation, including:
- The Beast
- Several time-lines showing different chronologies of end-time events, including a full-color pre-millennial dispensationalist time line
- A chart comparing several different Christian views of GodIs work with Israel
- Jesus' teachings in Matthew 24, known as the Olivet Discourse, and two ways of understanding each passage (wars, rumors of wars, tribulation, earthquakes, etc.)
- Two views of the Temple in the end times
- Four ways of understanding Ezekiel's Temple vision
- Important beliefs about the end times that all Christians hold.
Rose Guide to End-Times Prophecy will give you confidence as you look at events in today's newspapers in light of biblical prophecy. Once you read this book, you will have a deeper understanding of Jesus' second coming that is firmly based on Scripture.
In the midst of eschatological debates and arguments, this book [Rose Guide to End Times Prophecy] provides a refreshingly fair approach to a difficult and sensitive topic. Most importantly, it places the reader's attention on the issue the Scriptures emphasizes: the glory of God and His faithfulness to His Word. Dr. Abner Chou, The Master's College, Santa Clarita, CA
Other Customers Also Purchased
Unseen: Angels, Satan, Heaven, Hell, and Winning the Battle for Eternity - eBookJack GrahamJack Graham / 2013 / ePub$9.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$19.99Save 50% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW40292EB
The Consequences of Ideas: Understanding the Concepts that Shaped Our World - eBookR.C. SproulCrossway Books / 2000 / ePub$8.99 Retail:
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW7588EB
Anxious for Nothing: God's Cure for the Cares of Your Soul - eBookJohn MacArthurDavid C. Cook / 2012 / ePub$9.69 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$14.99Save 35% ($5.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW24433EB
Hearing God: An Easy-to-Follow, Step-by-Step Guide to Two-Way Communication with God / Revised - eBookPeter LordChosen Books / 2011 / ePub$9.89 Retail:
$16.99Save 42% ($7.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW36929EB