CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Rose Guide to End-Times Prophecy _ An overview of end-times prophecies and how they have been interpreted by Bible-believing Christians Rose Guide to End-Times Prophecy is an easy to understand overview of key portions of Scripture concerning the end times. This full-color book is unique because it shows different views of these fascinating but often difficult passages in the Bible. Rose Guide to End-Times Prophecy includes more than 50 charts, lists, comparisons and diagrams that summarize the different end time views so they are easy to understand.
Jesus is the central focus of all Scripture, both the Old and New Testament. Rose Guide to End-Times Prophecy is written to give you a deeper recognition of the majesty and sovereignty of Jesus though the lens of end-time prophecy. Rose Guide to End-Times Prophecy takes a close look at:
- Four main ways Christians interpret and understand the book of Revelation
- The statues, beasts, goats, and the 70 weeks described in the book of Daniel, and three ways to interpret the 70 weeks
- The four main Christian views of the end times: Pre-Millennium, Post-Millennium, A-Millennium and Historical Pre-Millennium
- Terms in the book of Revelation, including:
- The Beast
- Several time-lines showing different chronologies of end-time events, including a full-color pre-millennial dispensationalist time line
- A chart comparing several different Christian views of GodIs work with Israel
- Jesus' teachings in Matthew 24, known as the Olivet Discourse, and two ways of understanding each passage (wars, rumors of wars, tribulation, earthquakes, etc.)
- Two views of the Temple in the end times
- Four ways of understanding Ezekiel's Temple vision
- Important beliefs about the end times that all Christians hold.
Rose Guide to End-Times Prophecy will give you confidence as you look at events in today's newspapers in light of biblical prophecy. Once you read this book, you will have a deeper understanding of Jesus' second coming that is firmly based on Scripture.
In the midst of eschatological debates and arguments, this book [Rose Guide to End Times Prophecy] provides a refreshingly fair approach to a difficult and sensitive topic. Most importantly, it places the reader's attention on the issue the Scriptures emphasizes: the glory of God and His faithfulness to His Word. Dr. Abner Chou, The Master's College, Santa Clarita, CA