An outstanding opportunity to study the fundamentals of the faith with one of today's most beloved Bible teachers! Blackaby's seven studies provide clear explanations of Paul's epistle, present engaging stories that illuminate specific passages, relate verses from other books to major themes, pose questions for reflection, and suggest daily applications. Includes leader's notes. 128 pages, softcover from Nelson. Scripture quotations are from the New King James Version.®
Intended as companions to the Blackaby Study Bible, these guides also stand alone as a complete study of a book of the Bible.
The lessons include:
- Leader's Notes
- 7 studies based on reference materials included in the Blackaby Study Bible
- An explanation and interpretation of Scripture
- A story that illustrates the passage in focus
- Other Bible verses related to the theme
- Questions for reflection
- Suggestions for application in everyday life.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.