Buy Download $53.69 Retail:
Save 28% ($21.31)
Add To Cart
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
RIO Preteen (Grades 5 & 6) digital curriculum helps kids learn how to experience God, discern His voice, love to obey His Word, and know the Spirit's powerful work in their lives. The digital curriculum contains:
- Rio Lesson PDFs and editable Word documents (Leader's Guide): The Rio lessons walk the leader through the lesson flow with clearly marked sections and an emphasis on enabling the leader to teach from the overflow of their own heart. If you'd prefer to tailor the lessons to your group, you can take advantage of the editable Word documents also included in your digital kit.
- Activity Pages: Give kids a way to go deeper into the lesson and God's Word through fun and contemplative activities.
- The Big Bible Panorama (Black & White version included): An engaging large-scale bible timeline. Each week your students will interact and learn the context from the passage of the week and see how everything fits into God's grand story.
- Story Points for each lesson will be placed on The Big Bible Panorama to further show how the lesson fits on the timeline.
- More to the Story: Lets you go deeper into the Bible with historical, archaeological, cultural, and geographic information.
- BreakOUT Cards: Quick ways to customize your lesson.
- Printable posters, maps, memory verses, role-plays, game cards, and more.
- Music, sound effects, slideshows, and links to videos that will enhance your lessons.
|Format: ZIP Document|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Dreaming of More for the Next Generation Lifetime Faith Ignited by Family MinistryMichelle AnthonyDavid C. Cook / 2011 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW700165
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Roy MorawitzPlattsmouth, NEAge: 55-653 Stars Out Of 5Going All Digital Hurts RatingJune 2, 2013Roy MorawitzPlattsmouth, NEAge: 55-65Quality: 3Value: 2Meets Expectations: 3We started using the Rio Curriculm in the spring of 2012 and fell in love with it. However, in the fall of 2012 Rio was only available in digital form. Which meant that all of the great handouts and posters had to be printed out in black and white or use up alot of expensive color toner or color inkjet cartridges! We imporvised, bought a TV for the classroom and converted much of the material to include in a powerpoint presentation adding a couple hours or more to preparation each week. The curriculm itself is wonderful, unless you have a small class. It's pretty hard to do some of the class projects they have with a small class. The heart of the lessons is great. The preteen material really digs deep into the Bible and goes beyond the Bible stories that many of the kids all know. It is relevant and we use it to ground the kids well in Biblical truth and help them have a strong foundation heading into their teen years. We will continue to use it, but it would be great if the extras were printed and not digital.
Page 1 of 1
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> David C. Cook-Rio >> Spring >> Pre-Teen
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies >> Sunday School Curriculum >> David C. Cook-Rio >> Spring >> Pre-Teen
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Sunday School >> David C. Cook-Rio >> Spring >> Pre-Teen
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search