Buy Download $96.49 Retail:
Save 29% ($38.51)
Add To Cart
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- GNT-Good News Translation
- God's Word
- LBLA-Las Americas
- NAB-New American Bible
- NASB update-New American Standard Update
- NBD-Nueva Biblia al Dia
- NCV-New Century Version
- NET-New English Translation
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- REB-Revised English Bible
- RVR-Reina Valera
- TNIV-Today's New International Version
- With Apocrypha
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Engage your Early Elementary (Grades 1 & 2) and Elementary (Grades 3 & 4) kids in their faith like never before with RIO. This bundle of two digital kits offers a variety of age-appropriate resources and is easy on your budget. For specific quarterly content and more curriculum information, view "Information & Samples" link above.
Each digital curriculum contains:
Each digital curriculum contains:
- Rio Lesson PDFs and editable Word documents (Leader's Guide): The Rio lessons walk the leader through the lesson flow with clearly marked sections and an emphasis on enabling the leader to teach from the overflow of their own heart. If you'd prefer to tailor the lessons to your group, you can take advantage of the editable Word documents also included in your digital kit.
- Activity Pages: Give kids a way to go deeper into the lesson and God's Word through fun and contemplative activities.
- The Big Bible Panorama (Black & White version included): An engaging large-scale bible timeline. Each week your students will interact and learn the context from the passage of the week and see how everything fits into God's grand story.
- Story Points for each lesson will be placed on The Big Bible Panorama to further show how the lesson fits on the timeline.
- More to the Story: Lets you go deeper into the Bible with historical, archaeological, cultural, and geographic information.
- BreakOUT Cards: Quick ways to customize your lesson.
- Printable posters, maps, memory verses, role-plays, game cards, and more.
- Music, sound effects, slideshows, and links to videos that will enhance your lessons.
|Format: ZIP Document|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Be the first to write a review!
Other Customers Also Purchased
Bible Quest: Words Of Wisdom (Job, Psalms & Proverbs), Student WorkbookExplorer's Bible Study / 1998 / Trade Paperback$15.49 Retail:3.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$21.99Save 30% ($6.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW615261
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> David C. Cook-Rio >> Spring >> Early Elementary
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> David C. Cook-Rio >> Spring >> Middle Elementary
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies >> Sunday School Curriculum >> David C. Cook-Rio >> Spring >> Early Elementary
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies >> Sunday School Curriculum >> David C. Cook-Rio >> Spring >> Middle Elementary
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Sunday School >> David C. Cook-Rio >> Spring >> Early Elementary
- Sunday School >> David C. Cook-Rio >> Spring >> Middle Elementary
- Start A New Search