Despite the abundant availability of both self-help books and Bible study materials, many of us find it difficult to apply what we learn, to make that long head-to-heart journey of change. When we are faced with life's daily trials, our responses often lack the Christian maturity we desire---showing us clearly just how far we have to go. Is it possible to achieve a deeper, more permanent change of heart? Author and counselor Leslie Vernick says yes.
Now, through one practical, simple-to-understand and easy-to-remember model, you can:
- Gain a new perspective on the troubles God allows in your life.
- Come to better understand your response to those trials.
- Discover the underlying idols that hamper your efforts to change.
- Learn how to discern the truth of God's Word.
- Develop the heart response that will draw you closer to God.
Come on a journey of personal growth and spiritual discovery as your heart is drawn back to a central tenet of the Gospel: Truth isn't something you learn, but Someone you know. And the Truth will set you free. Previously published as The Truth Principle
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.