- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishing
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
As Wes Willmer writes, generosity is the natural outcome of God's transforming work in individuals when they are conformed to the image of Christ. Fundraising and giving are not simply drops in the bucket. Capital campaigns and raising funds go deeper than the money. They are spiritual activities in becoming more like Christ.
A Revolution in Generosity is a work by some of the best scholars and practitioners on the subject of funding Christian organizations. As Willmer writes, "The foundation for realizing a revolution in generosity is understanding the biblical view of possessions, generosity, and asking for resources." With over twenty expert contributors, this book is a must-read for organizations striving to rid themselves of secular, asking practices and gain an eternal approach.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Parenting with Love & Logic: Teaching Children ResponsibilityFoster Cline, Jim FayNavPress / 2006 / Hardcover$16.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$24.99Save 32% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW39549
Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap... and Others Don'tJim CollinsHarperCollins / 2001 / Hardcover$19.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$29.99Save 33% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW620992
The Meaning of Marriage: Facing the Complexities of Commitment with the Wisdom of GodTimothy Keller, Kathy KellerRiverhead / 2013 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 12 Reviews
$16.00Save 25% ($4.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW631871
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Stewardship
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Stewardship
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Stewardship
- Start A New Search