- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Seven Ways to Be Really Different
There's different...and there's really different. Here are seven ways to achieve the latter status:
- Color your eyebrows with purple Magic Marker
- Insist that people call you "Butterscotch."
- Wear bumper stickers on the back of your coat.
- Declare yourself a "meat-arian" and argue for vegetable rights.
- Talk only in Dr. Seuss rhymes.
- At the lunch table, do play-by-play commentary for a game going on in your imagination.
- Randomly blurt out the phrase, "Now that's what I'm talking about" - even when no one is talking.
Number of Pages: 208
Vendor: Zondervan/Youth Specialties
Publication Date: 2006
Dimensions: 8 X 5.31 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
If you want to be part of a revolution, this book is a great place to start. You can make a differencein the world, in your town, in your school, in your life. The Revolution Devotionalhelps you understand and develop character traits that will turn you into a revolutionary for God. No boring reading hereinstead its fast-paced and fun. Each day youll read a verse of the Bible, then a short devotional about the character in that verse. Theres additional Scripture for you to read if you want, plus a hilarious list relating to the days topic. For example, on the topic of being different from the crowd, you might get this list: Seven Ways to Be Really Different Theres different and theres really different. Here are seven ways to achieve the latter status: Color your eyebrows with purple Magic Marker®. Insist that people call you Butterscotch. Wear bumper stickers on the back of your coat. Declare yourself a meat-arian and argue for vegetable rights. Talk only in Dr. Seuss rhymes. At the lunch table, do play-by-play commentary for a game going on in your imagination. Randomly blurt out the phrase, Now thats what Im talking abouteven when no one is talking.