- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
scruggleGeorgiaAge: 25-34Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Great book for teensJuly 11, 2011scruggleGeorgiaAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4The book, "Be the Change" by Zach Hunter is written by a teen who has made a difference in the lives of many people. As a modern-day abolitionist, Zach attempts to get other teens interested in his mission and teach them that they are not too young to make a difference.
I thought that the book was informative. I liked that there were many stories about past slaves who were freed due to help they received from people like Zach. I was a little disappointed to find out that there was nothing about starting my own effort to free modern day slaves or more information about modern human trafficking in general.
Blooming with BooksBloomer, WIAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Change starts in your heartJune 29, 2011Blooming with BooksBloomer, WIAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5BE THE CHANGE
Revised and Expanded Edition
By Zack Hunter
As you contemplate your coming teen years what do you imagine it being like? Proms. Cramming for exams. More homework. School committees. Hanging out and having FUN with your friends.
For Zack Hunter, his teen years have been very different. Zach is committed to abolishing modern day slavery. Think slavery ended with the Emancipation Proclamation - well you thought wrong! Slavery is a growing problem and it can be found world wide.
Join Zach as he takes you on a journey - a journey through time with the people who had a passion to be the change in their world. As you read Be The Change you will have time for reflective thought at the end of each chapter. By the end of Be the Change you better understand yourself and your passion!
Be The Change would be an excellent choice for a teen book group or a youth group who want a book with a deeper meaning. Written in a style that will appeal to teens!
Find Related Products
- Children >> Christian Living
- Christian Living
- Download >> Biography
- Download >> Christian Living
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Christian Living >> Inspirational
- Teens >> Issues
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Biography
- eBooks >> Children >> Biography
- eBooks >> Children >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Children >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Teens >> Issues
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Start A New Search