Revelation: Unlocking the Mysteries of the End Times , Christianity 101 Bible Studies
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 120
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2003
Dimensions: 8 X 5.25 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: Christianity 101
1 & 2 Corinthians: Finding Your Unique Place in God's Plan, Christianity 101 Bible StudiesBruce Bickel, Stan JantzHarvest House Publishers / 2004 / Trade Paperback$7.19 Retail:
$8.99Save 20% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW09383
Bible Answers 101: A User-Friendly Guide to Life's Biggest QuestionsBruce Bickel, Stan JantzHarvest House Publishers / 2009 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:
$13.99Save 21% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW925259
Many Bible readers finish reading the final chapters of the Scriptures with more questions than answers. Bruce and Stan can help them understand Revelation's encouraging message and apply it to their lives today. This handy guide is thorough enough to uncover Revelation's treasures but succinct enough to be fast-paced and easy to read. It includes...
- insightful explanations about the Millennium, the Tribulation, and other important subjects
- helpful answers to frequently asked questions
- concise summaries of each section of Revelation
- personal applications of Revelation's message to our lives today
- thought-provoking questions to stimulate growth and discussion
Individual readers and Bible study groups will find the answers to their last-days questions in Revelation: Unlocking the Mysteries of the End Times.
kansaschristianTopeka, KSAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great Bible Study BookOctober 20, 2012kansaschristianTopeka, KSAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I found this book to be valuable in its approach to studying the book of Revelation. The questions at the end of each chapter really made me think and were structured for the studying Christian, as opposed to questions that are geared toward new Christians. Only down side is that there is no leader guide to help us through some of the questions, which sometimes still leave our group wondering if our answers are on target.
Stanley5 Stars Out Of 5Great for our Bible Study ClassJuly 27, 2011StanleyQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5We talked our Sunday morning Bible Study teacher into teaching the book of Revelation. I wanted to go into the study a little for myself so I purchased this book, and thought it was really good. Our teacher is excellent , but I could see he was not comfortable with the research he was doing. After he I let him look over my book, he said he liked it too. So, now, I have ordered another copy for myself and gave him my first copy.
Robert Casale5 Stars Out Of 5February 11, 2011Robert CasaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a great book. I bought this for my wife,who is new to the faith and has plenty of questions. She is especially interested in Revelation, so I bought two copies and we have been studying together. The questions are great at the end of every chapter, it gives us both things to discuss. Great job.
MushKatSherman Oaks, CAAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent study of RevelationsDecember 20, 2010MushKatSherman Oaks, CAAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I started this study a few months ago, and loved it so much, I bought it for a friend for his Christmas present. We'll compare notes when he's done! :-)
Margo Wildi5 Stars Out Of 5August 19, 2010Margo WildiExcellent general study of Revelation. This is a great resource to begin a general understanding of the book of Revelation, and it gives a solid background to dig further into the details of Revelation if one so chooses. This study guide outlines the hope found in Revelation that causes a stirring of excitement, which makes the learners WANT to learn more of what is found in Revelation.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Prophecy & End Times
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Prophecy & End Times
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Prophecy & End Times
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Search