In Revelation 2-3 we find out what the risen Christ had to say to seven specific churches. Some of them were facing persecution - just as many Christians today face hostility. These seven messages are rooted in the particualr challenges faced by each congregation back then, but the Spirit also speaks through them to the churches of our day who face the same challenges and temptations. Includes:
- Talkabout: discussion starters
- Investigate: inductive study questions
- Explore More: (optional) questions that connect the text with other parts of the Bible
- Apply sections
- Getting Personal opportunities for each member
- Prayer thanksgiving and requests based on the text studied.
The Leader's Guide provides historical background information, explanations of the text, guidance on how best to help uncover the truths, and extra activity ideas.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.