Restoring Cultural Foundations: A Wake Up Call to America: The Belief and Practice of the Ten Commandments in the Life of America - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Is there a way out or is it too late? Our founding Fathers would be appalled, but not surprised, at the depth to which our once legitimately proud nation has plunged. Understanding the biblical view of fallen human nature they built a cultural foundation based on Judeo-Christian Law and values unknown in the world before or since. But as brilliant as they were they could not win the battle to keep the foundation intact for posterity. They charged each generation with that.
Restoring Cultural Foundations: A Wake Up Call to America shows through a study of the Ten Commandments that a return to the Judeo-Christian principles on which the Founders built our nation is imperative for an orderly society and lasting liberty. Departing from God's ways, they believed, courted certain disaster.
Written for families, businesses and churches the author lays out ways our nation can return to our foundation and regain our lost dignity, security and well-being.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> History
- Non-Fiction >> History >> US History >> General
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Worldview
- eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> History
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search