- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 172
Vendor: Tate Publishing
Availability: In Stock
Located in: Grand Prairie, Texas
Submitted: August 08, 2009
Tell us a little about yourself. Retired U.S. Navy Chief Warrant Officer. Ordained independent Baptist minister. Father of four, Grandfather of seven. I teach part time at Crown Soutwest College in Fort Worth.
What was your motivation behind this project? The commands regarding Forgiveness and Restoration are probably the two most needy areas in Christian churches today. Both are misunderstood and rarely obeyed. Many times they are abused and sin is ignored. When this happens, everyone pays a heavy price.
What do you hope folks will gain from this project? My hopes are that this little book will encourage Christians to take the necessary steps, as taught in Scripture, and restore the repentant fallen to a life of usefulness. No one knows the emptiness of rejection until he is left in the cold himself.
How were you personally impacted by working on this project? Since my book was published in 2008, I have seen repeated instances, where knowledgeable Christians could have given hope to the fallen, then restored the repentant. Many tragedies have taken place that need not have happened, if someone were to heed the command to Restore Such A One.
Who are your influences, sources of inspiration or favorite authors / artists? My wonderful wife, close friends and Dr. Gary Randall have been influential and isntrumental in helping me put this book in print.
Anything else you'd like readers / listeners to know: The book is also available in CD format for the seeing impaired and as a download from Tate Publishing. Much good may be done, if we will follow God's simple truths regarding Restoration.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Making Disciples
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Conflict Resolution
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Making Disciples
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Conflict Resolution
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Start A New Search