- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: MacArthur OT Study Guide
- MacArthur Old Testament Study Guide Series, Volume 7
- A Study in 2 Samuel
David is known as Israels greatest king, and he was renowned for his courage. But David was not a super-hero. He had to fight many difficult battles in order to establish his throne, he committed murder and adultery, and he brought disaster upon his family. Far from perfect, David was a man with sin who depended on the same grace of God that is available to us as well. Despite his all-too-human failings, the Lord declared that David was a man after God's own heart.
The Restoration of a Sinner takes an in-depth look at the historical period beginning with Davids struggle to establish his throne, continuing through his sin and repentance, and concluding with the tragic rebellion of his son Absalom. Studies include close-ups of Joab, Amnon, and Tamar, and others, as well as careful considerations of doctrinal themes, such as Keeping God First and The Man After Gods Own Heart.
This twelve-volume MacArthur Old Testament Study Guide series provides intriguing twelve-week examinations of the Old Testament. Each guide looks at a portion of Scripture from three perspectiveshistorical studies, character studies, and thematic studiesand incorporates extensive commentary, detailed observations on overriding themes, and probing questions to help you study the Old Testament with guidance from John MacArthur.
Other Customers Also Purchased
One Perfect Life: The Complete Story of the Lord Jesus - eBookJohn MacArthurThomas Nelson / 2013 / ePub$18.79 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews
$19.99Save 6% ($1.20)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW37912EB
Four Blood Moons: Something Is About to Change - eBookJohn HageeWorthy Publishing / 2013 / ePub$8.39 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$14.99Save 44% ($6.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW46204EB
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search