- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Gifted for Leadership Bible Study
Running on fumes is difficult. We re traveling at a decent pace when all of a sudden we sputter and eventually break down. We were warned it might happen, yet somehow we kept going, hoping we d still reach our destination. Empty and spent, we brush ourselves off and get up. Where can we go when we re depleted? What do we need at those moments? How will God meet those needs?
Table of Contents
SCRIPTURE: Isaiah 40:25 31; Psalm 23:1 3; 46; Philippians 2:17; Hebrews 4:15
Identify the Current Issue
Discover the Eternal Principles
--Teaching point one: God promises us rest.
--Teaching point two: God gives us strength.
--Teaching point three: God gives us his presence.
--Teaching point four: We don t always go to God.
Apply Your Findings
ARTICLE FROM CHRISTIANITY TODAY
Responding to Emptiness by Susan Arico (GiftedforLeadership.com)
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Leadership
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search