- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2004
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Radical Integrity: The Story of Dietrich Bonhoeffer - eBookMichael Van DykeBarbour Books / 2012 / ePub$7.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW28784EB
Foreign to Familiar: A Guide to Understanding Hot- and Cold-Climate CulturesSarah A. LanierMcDougal Publishing / 2000 / Trade Paperback$8.19 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 10 Reviews
$9.99Save 18% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW80223
The Love Dare Day by Day: A Year of Devotions for Couples / Revised - eBookStephen Kendrick, Alex KendrickB&H Books / 2013 / ePub$9.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW43512EB
Now You're Speaking My Language: Honest Communication and Deeper Intimacy for a Stronger Marriage / Revised - eBookGary ChapmanB&H Books / 2013 / ePub$9.995 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW49636EB
Sacred Marriage: What If God Designed Marriage to Make Us Holy More Than to Make Us Happy? - eBookGary L. ThomasZondervan / 2015 / ePub$9.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW66341EB
- This is the key that I have been missing.
- You connected all the dots for me.
- As a counselor, I have never been so excited about any material.
- Youre on to something huge here.
As a researcher, Dr. Emerson Eggerichs, who has a PhD in child and family ecology from Michigan State University, garnered the testimonies of thousands of mothers following the release of his New York Times Bestseller, Love & Respect. These moms consistently reported they applied the respect side of the message to their sons with significant effects. Emerson and his wife, Sarah, present the Love and Respect Marriage and Parenting Conferences across the country. Emerson has also spoken to groups from the NFL, NBA, PGA, Navy Seals, and members of congress. He was the senior pastor of Trinity Church in East Lansing, MI for almost twenty years. He and Sarah have been married since 1973 and have three adult children. Emerson also has a BA in Biblical Studies from Wheaton College, an MA in communication from Wheaton College Graduate School, and an MDiv from the University of Dubuque Theological Seminary.
CindaWestville, NS CanadaAge: 25-34Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5November 5, 2012CindaWestville, NS CanadaAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4Found this book to be very helpful! Would definitely recommend it to other married couple's or soon to be married couples.
Karen HollenbeckNaples, FloridaAge: Over 65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Good book; new approach to husband/wife relationshNovember 2, 2011Karen HollenbeckNaples, FloridaAge: Over 65Gender: femaleI enjoyed the booked, but found it a bit repetitious at times.
The concepts are good and present a different approach to the husband/wife relationship than any I've heard before.
Luisfig78Age: 25-34Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5July 27, 2011Luisfig78Age: 25-34Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4An excellent book for couples whether to enhance or to transform your marriage.
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues