Love and Respect for a Lifetime: Women Absolutely Need Love. Men Absolutely Need Respect. Its as Simple and as Complicated as That... - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
When you touch your spouses deepest need, something good almost always happens!
Based on three decades of counseling and research, Dr. Emerson Eggerichs leads couples through the intricacies of a marriage built on Love and Respect. He explores the differences in men and women and how a husbands need for respect can be balanced by a wifes need for love. When these needs are mutually recognized and made a priority, a fulfilling and meaningful marriage will be the inevitable result.
Love and Respect for a Lifetime makes the ideal gift:
- Its all color, photo-filled design makes it inviting for couples to look at together.
- It is a compilation of Dr. Eggerichs best Love & Respect tips: a quick and easy read that proves enticing to a spouse that might be apprehensive of working through an entire study or book.
- Its engaging message validates the core needs of each spouse and gives a message of hope, encouragement and practical time-tested solutions for every marriage rather than focusing on placing blame or judging.
- Its ideal as a gift for dating or engaged couples, as well as a wedding or anniversary gift. Its elegant design invites the recipients to open, read it together and leave out as a display for others to take a closer look at what it means to love her and to respect him.
Lauren1 Stars Out Of 5Not what I expectedAugust 13, 2014LaurenQuality: 2Value: 2Meets Expectations: 1When I purchased this I expected to get the full Love and Respect Book. This E-book includes short paragraphs from the full book. I wish I would have read the entire description and understood it better. I wasted my money.
JennyBryant, ARAge: 18-24Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This book changed my marriage for the better!January 21, 2014JennyBryant, ARAge: 18-24Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is one of the first marriage books I ever read. We went through a difficult time after we first got married and I was thinking some "worldly" thoughts of how to handle our problems. I decided to read this marriage book that my sister had given me as a wedding gift. It truly changed how I thought, what I did, how I reacted and overall it changed our marriage for the better. I highly recommend this book if you are looking to improve your marriage, who knows it might completely change your life like it did for me and my husband.
AllieAge: 35-44Gender: female1 Stars Out Of 5extremely sexistSeptember 7, 2012AllieAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 1Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1i have to say that i am a believer in the order of the home as represented in the bible. i also have to say that this book is so backwards it isn't even funny. EVERYTHING is the wife's fault. nothing is the husband's fault, and if it is, it ends up being the wife's fault after all. when it comes to sex, his views are borderline abusive. as a sex abuse victim myself, i find it very hard to swallow that my 'job' is pretty much nothing more than to keep my husband sexually satisfied. because of course, if i don't, he will cheat and it will be my fault. obviously, the author has no education or experience with women of abuse or he would not put such a heavy burden on them. i have a very hard time seeing this book as 'biblical'. that is kind of worrisome to me. i guess anyone can write whatever they want under a 'christian' banner.
H Dyck4 Stars Out Of 5May 8, 2012H DyckQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 3The book was good but it was not what I expected. I expected it to be more reading material.
RockyRoseville MIAge: 35-44Gender: female1 Stars Out Of 5March 23, 2012RockyRoseville MIAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 2Value: 2Meets Expectations: 1This book was not what I expected. It was not indebt and I was really disappointed.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Instant Bible Lessons for Preteens: Rock Solid FaithMary J. DavisRainbow Publishers / 2008 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:
$13.95Save 21% ($2.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW386111
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search