Love and Respect for a Lifetime: Women Absolutely Need Love. Men Absolutely Need Respect. Its as Simple and as Complicated as That... - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Love & Respect: The Love She Most Desires; The Respect He Desperately Needs - eBookDr. Emerson EggerichsThomas Nelson / 2004 / ePub$8.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW5358EB
Teen to Teen 365 Daily Devotions by Teen Guys for Teen GuysPatti Hummel, ed.B&H Kids / 2013 / Hardcover$10.49 Retail:
$14.99Save 30% ($4.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW681677
KJV Woman's Study Bible, Imitation Leather, Pink/Cafe au laitThomas Nelson / 2012 / Imitation Leather$44.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 12 Reviews
$74.99Save 40% ($30.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW549978
When you touch your spouses deepest need, something good almost always happens!
Based on three decades of counseling and research, Dr. Emerson Eggerichs leads couples through the intricacies of a marriage built on Love and Respect. He explores the differences in men and women and how a husbands need for respect can be balanced by a wifes need for love. When these needs are mutually recognized and made a priority, a fulfilling and meaningful marriage will be the inevitable result.
Love and Respect for a Lifetime makes the ideal gift:
- Its all color, photo-filled design makes it inviting for couples to look at together.
- It is a compilation of Dr. Eggerichs best Love & Respect tips: a quick and easy read that proves enticing to a spouse that might be apprehensive of working through an entire study or book.
- Its engaging message validates the core needs of each spouse and gives a message of hope, encouragement and practical time-tested solutions for every marriage rather than focusing on placing blame or judging.
- Its ideal as a gift for dating or engaged couples, as well as a wedding or anniversary gift. Its elegant design invites the recipients to open, read it together and leave out as a display for others to take a closer look at what it means to love her and to respect him.
Dr. Emerson Eggerichs, an internationally known expert on male-female relationships, presents the Love & Respect conference with his wife, Sarah, both live and by video to more than 50,000 people each year, including groups such as the NFL, PGA, and members of congress. With degrees from Wheaton College and Dubuque Seminary and a PhD from Michigan State, Emerson pastored Trinity Church in Lansing for 19 years. He and Sarah have been married since 1973 and have three children.
Big Dave2 Stars Out Of 5Don't be Fooled - this is not the real bookMarch 16, 2015Big DaveQuality: 5Value: 3Meets Expectations: 1I purchased this expecting to get the actual book "Love & Respect". It was not obvious that this was actually a little book with little daily readings. I see from reading other comments that I was not the first one to be fooled. I'm sure that it wasn't intentional but the people who write the descriptions and headings should make it very clear that THIS IS NOT THE BOOK.
Lauren1 Stars Out Of 5Not what I expectedAugust 13, 2014LaurenQuality: 2Value: 2Meets Expectations: 1When I purchased this I expected to get the full Love and Respect Book. This E-book includes short paragraphs from the full book. I wish I would have read the entire description and understood it better. I wasted my money.
JennyBryant, ARAge: 18-24Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This book changed my marriage for the better!January 21, 2014JennyBryant, ARAge: 18-24Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is one of the first marriage books I ever read. We went through a difficult time after we first got married and I was thinking some "worldly" thoughts of how to handle our problems. I decided to read this marriage book that my sister had given me as a wedding gift. It truly changed how I thought, what I did, how I reacted and overall it changed our marriage for the better. I highly recommend this book if you are looking to improve your marriage, who knows it might completely change your life like it did for me and my husband.
AllieAge: 35-44Gender: female1 Stars Out Of 5extremely sexistSeptember 7, 2012AllieAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 1Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1i have to say that i am a believer in the order of the home as represented in the bible. i also have to say that this book is so backwards it isn't even funny. EVERYTHING is the wife's fault. nothing is the husband's fault, and if it is, it ends up being the wife's fault after all. when it comes to sex, his views are borderline abusive. as a sex abuse victim myself, i find it very hard to swallow that my 'job' is pretty much nothing more than to keep my husband sexually satisfied. because of course, if i don't, he will cheat and it will be my fault. obviously, the author has no education or experience with women of abuse or he would not put such a heavy burden on them. i have a very hard time seeing this book as 'biblical'. that is kind of worrisome to me. i guess anyone can write whatever they want under a 'christian' banner.
H Dyck4 Stars Out Of 5May 8, 2012H DyckQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 3The book was good but it was not what I expected. I expected it to be more reading material.
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search