The Sneaky Chef to the Rescue: 101 All-New Recipes and Sneaky Tricks for Creating Healthy Meals Kids Will Love
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 296
Vendor: Running Press
Publication Date: 2009
|Dimensions: 10 X 8 (inches)|
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
The Sneaky Chef: Simple Strategies for Hiding Healthy Foods in Kids' Favorite MealsMissy Chase LapineRunning Press Book Publishers / 2007 / Trade Paperback$12.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$20.00Save 35% ($7.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW430758
Sneaky Chef Light: Delicious recipes for kids struggling with their weight: with lower calories, lower fatand all the taste!
Sneaky Chef for Food Allergies. For the millions of children who suffer from food allergies, here are recipes that are dairy-free, egg-free, and gluten-free.
Sneaky Chef for More VarietyMore make-ahead purees and crafty, kid-friendly recipes the whole family will love.
Sneaky Chef Celebrates! Even special days can be healthy, as the Sneaky Chef unveils recipes for birthdays, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Chanukah, Valentine’s Day, Passover, Easter, and more!
Sneaky Chef to the Rescue shows that any family can sneak” good food into their diets, making everybody (both kids and adults) both happier and healthier.
About the Book
About the Author
Find Related Products
- Books >> Children >> Family
- Books >> Family >> Parenting >> Family Health
- Children >> Children's Books >> Family
- Children >> Crafts & Recreation
- Crafts & Recreation >> Children
- Crafts & Recreation >> Cooking >> Children >> General
- Crafts & Recreation >> Cooking >> General
- Crafts & Recreation >> Cooking >> Special Diet
- Family >> Parenting >> Family Health
- Start A New Search