- All Products
- Church & Pastoralhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1107462&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Theological Tradition
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Trusted Bible scholar and teacher Walter Kaiser answers these questions by connecting eighteen key teaching Scriptures to eighteen tough ethical issues, including, for example, poverty with Isaiah 58:1-12, genetic engineering with Genesis 1:26-39 and 2:15-25, substance abuse with Proverbs 23:29-35, cohabitation with 1 Thessalonians 4:1-8, and war with Deuteronomy 20:1-20 and Romans 13:1-7. Through authoritative teaching from Scripture, suggested expositional outlines, and insights from years of teaching this material at Gordon-Conwell and Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, Kaiser demonstrates how to connect Scripture to ethical issues and train congregations to think biblically about ethics. The result is a vital text for teaching pastors, a stimulating resource and guide for preaching, and a foundation for developing Bible studies.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Academic
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Experienced Bible teacher Walter Kaiser answers these questions by demonstrating how, connecting eighteen key teaching Scriptures to eighteen tough ethical issues. Some examples include connecting poverty and orphans with Isaiah 58:1-12, genetic engineering with Genesis 1:26-39 and 2:15-25, and cohabitation and adultery with 1 Thessalonians 4:1-8. The result is a stimulating resource and guide for preaching and a solid foundation for developing Bible studies. Each chapter also includes concluding points, bibliography, and discussion questions.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Putting Amazing Back into Grace: Embracing the Heart of the Gospel / Revised - eBookHorton Michael5 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsSave 41%
Perspectives on Our Struggle with Sin: Three Views of Romans 7 - eBookChad Owen Brand, Terry Wilder$11.99
1 & 2 Samuel for Everyone - eBookJohn GoldingaySave 47%
The Man Christ Jesus: Theological Reflections on the Humanity of Christ - eBookBruce A. WareSave 51%
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> General
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Ethics
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> General
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- eBooks >> Theology >> Ethics
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search