Remarkable Women of the Bible Growth and Study Guide, The (GENERIC COVER): And Their Message for Your Life Today - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2003
Availability: In Stock
This practical study guide is a
wonderful complement to The Remarkable
Women of the Bible by Elizabeth George as well as a powerful exploration of
lives changed by God's love. Thought-provoking questions, reflective studies,
and personal applications illuminate the riches of a godly life for
contemporary women as they glean lessons from women of Scripture:
- Jocebed teaches the blessing of motherhood.
- Deborah shares the power of wisdom.
- Ruth and Naomi demonstrate that gift of devotion.
The Remarkable Women of the Bible Growth and Study Guide provides
fresh nourishment from a woman's point of view and the keys to a fulfilling,
joyful, and meaningful relationship with God.
This is an excellent resource for personal or group study.
NoneVail, AZAge: Over 65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5The product is as expected, arrived quickly, fitsAugust 29, 2011NoneVail, AZAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This was a great value, and very usable to our group.
J. Houser5 Stars Out Of 5July 22, 2011J. HouserQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We're using "The Remarkable Women of the Bible" in a women's Sunday School class -- its been thought provoking & has sparked wonderful discussions.
GammyMonroe, GaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5this helps a lot to get more out of the bookOctober 5, 2010GammyMonroe, GaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I got this to go a long with the actual book and it gives a lot of hints to beable to understand and get much more out of the book!
Rose Marie Hanna4 Stars Out Of 5July 9, 2009Rose Marie HannaI am planning to start a womens' Bible study with this book. I believe it gives insight to some of todays issues and hope that it helps us become better Christians and give the Lord more glory and honour in our life.
Sallyann Lopes4 Stars Out Of 5August 19, 2008Sallyann LopesAs a person who loves to do character studies of Biblical women, I have found this a great supplement to the book and to my study of the women featured.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search