- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 1996
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Despite the tension between some proponents of feminism and organized religion, particularly in regard to family life, little has been written to view religion, feminism, and the family simultaneously. Drawing on history, theology, and the social sciences, the contributors to this volume analyze the impact of feminism on the experience of family life in its religious dimension. Religion, Feminism, and the Family is designed to stimulate discussion on both the contemporary women's movement and the future of the American family.
The Family, Culture, and Religion series offers informed and responsible analyses of the state of the American family from a religious perspective and provides practical assistance for the family's revitalization.
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Church History >> Significant People & Events
- Academic >> Church History >> Women's Studies
- Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Academic >> Theology >> Women's Studies
- Books >> Church History >> Significant People & Events
- Books >> Church History >> Women's Studies
- Books >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Books >> Theology >> Women's Studies
- Start A New Search