- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Series: Hope for the Heart
Other Customers Also Purchased
Self Worth: Discover Your God-Given Worth - eBookRose Publishing / 2013 / ePub$3.19 Retail:
$3.99Save 20% ($0.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW41107EB
Too Blessed to Be Stressed: Inspiration for Climbing Out of Life's Stress-Pool - eBookDebora CotyShiloh Run Press / 2011 / ePub$7.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW20879EB
How do you cope when a deep or tragic loss leaves you feeling empty, angry, or alone? Healing is a journey, and while there are no shortcuts through the process of grief, God promises not to leave you in the valley of despair. Through this Christian book, learn what the causes of feeling rejected are, like abandonment, adoptions, childhood sexual abuse, disapproval, divorce, domestic violence, and how to overcome those painful experiences.
Have you walked the lonely road of rejection? If so, you know the silent cry for acceptance, that inner need for intimacy, the deep craving for closeness. Jesus, too, dealt with rejection. Your identity is in the Lord because of your relationship with Him. He holds you in His compassionate hands, and you are accepted.
Discover how to:
- Know whether or not you are controlled by the fear of rejection
- Identify the outer signs of rejection often seen and felt by others
- Stop the cycle of rejection
- Replace rejection by reaching out to others
Learn how to overcome rejection in the section titled, Steps to Solution, where June Hunt walks you through:
- The 4 things you need to know about God's character
- 4 keys to God's acceptance
- 7 Facts to know about your rejection
- Questions and answers to help you break through feelings of rejection
- And much more.
Look for all 25 titles in the Hope For The Heart Biblical Counseling Library. These mini-books are for people who seek freedom from codependency, anger, conflict, verbal and emotional abuse, depression, or other problems.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Start A New Search