- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
When author and counselor H. Norman Wright's beloved wife, Joyce, passed away, he grieved the loss of his partner and the life they shared. Even in his state of sorrow, he knew he had to find a way to live without Joyce, to forge a hopeful path, and to move forward in God's grace and strength.
With vulnerability and emotional insight, Norm shares from his deeply personal journey and illuminates the way back to living when someone you love is gone. Readers who have lost their spouse will discover support and guidance as they
- work through anger, including anger at God, to ease toward God's peace
- move away from denial and "what ifs" to move forward
- allow memories to provide comfort without getting stuck in the past
- create a healthy new, daily routine to care for themselves
- turn their new identity and life over to God's leading and mercy
This tender and inspirational book will help any reader who is grieving or who is walking alongside a grieving friend.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Think: The Life of the Mind and the Love of God - eBookJohn PiperCrossway Books / 2011 / ePub$9.29 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$13.99Save 34% ($4.70)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW13178EB
The Harbinger: The Ancient Mystery that Holds the Secret of America's FutureJonathan CahnFrontline / 2012 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 551 Reviews
$16.99Save 47% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW386108Video
Praying God's Word: Breaking Free from Spiritual Strongholds - eBookBeth MooreB&H Books / 2009 / ePub$8.59 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$9.99Save 14% ($1.40)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW18471EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Death
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search