First, a card is placed on the rotating base and the colored spheres are studied for point value, points described later. (Mirror is not used yet).
Next, players use their colored peg to mark the axis where the mirror will be placed to achieve the highest score.
Then, players take turns placing the mirror along the axis they chose to assess the points they've earned and points are recorded!
Reflection is the game that will test the outer limits of your imagination and give insight into the power of illusion. With 60 unique cards to work from the game will be different each and every time!
Vendor: Fat Brain Toy Co.
|Availability: In Stock|
Find Related Products
- Children >> Crafts & Recreation
- Children >> Games >> Educational
- Crafts & Recreation >> Children
- Crafts & Recreation >> Games >> Educational
- Homeschool >> Educational Fun >> Brands >> Fat Brain Toys
- Homeschool >> Educational Fun >> Games
- Last Chance Bargains >> Children
- Last Chance Bargains >> Crafts & Recreation >> Games
- Last Chance Bargains >> Homeschool
- Start A New Search