- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The Reflecting God Leader's Guide provides all the resources you need to lead your small-group study with objectives, activities, and study questions built into each lesson. It provides instructions for planning your session and lists the resources you'll need to bring that week. You'll be prompted each step of the way, giving you illustrations, Bible readings, work sheets, and activities to share with your class during each study session.
Number of Pages: 48
Vendor: Beacon Hill Press
Publication Date: 2000
|Dimensions: 11 X 8 (inches)|
Availability: Expected to ship on or about 02/12/15.
Email me when this product is available.
Other Customers Also Purchased
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Start A New Search