- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Quick-Reference Guide to Addictions and Recovery Counseling, The: 40 Topics, Spiritual Insights, and Easy-to-Use Action Steps - eBookDr. Tim Clinton, Dr. Eric ScaliseBaker Books / 2013 / ePub$14.84 Retail:
$26.99Save 45% ($12.15)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW40274EB
God Can't Sleep: Waiting for Daylight On Life's Dark Nights - eBookPalmer Chinchen, Craig BorlaseDavid C. Cook / 2011 / ePub$9.69 Retail:
$14.99Save 35% ($5.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW21480EB
A Reason For Hope: Gaining Strength for Your Fight Against Cancer - eBookMichael S. BarryDavid C. Cook / 2013 / ePub$8.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW42149EB
Celebrate Recovery Daily Devotional: 366 Devotionals - eBookJohn Baker, Johnny BakerZondervan / 2013 / ePub$9.995 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW42102EB
About the series
The Quick-Reference Guides are A-Z guides that assist people-helpers--pastors, professional counselors, youth workers, and everyday believers--to easily access a full array of information to aid them in (formal and informal) counseling situations. Each of the forty topics covered follows a helpful eight-part outline and identifies: 1) typical symptoms and patterns, 2) definitions and key thoughts, 3) questions to ask, 4) directions for the conversation, 5) action steps, 6) biblical insights, 7) prayer starters, and 8) recommended resources.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Counseling
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Equipping Volunteers
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Counseling
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Equipping Volunteers
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Start A New Search