CWhat does "success" look like for junior high small groups? Here's an innovative resource that will transform your ministry! Equipping paid staff and volunteers with creative ideas and winning strategies, Scott's real-life stories, specific suggestions, and action steps will help you organize, develop, sustain, and grow an effective relational ministry to tweens.
The A Rock Your Face Off Jr. High Resource series equips both paid and volunteer youth workers with the strategies, tips, and encouragement they need to develop and sustain effective, relational ministry. The pieces complement one another in an alternative approach to involving jr. highers in deep study of Scripture.
Redefining the Win for Jr. High Small Groups introduces:
• Philosophy of the importance of small group ministry at the jr. high level
• Pointers for starting and/or better organizing small groups to fit the needs of the ministry
• Ideas to effectively equip volunteers to lead jr. high small groups
• Insights on how to "define the win" for jr. high small groups
• Encouragement for small group leaders who find themselves frustrated, wasting time, and generally not getting through to their jr. highers
Special features include:
• So You Get Paidtips that apply to the paid worker
• So You're a Volunteertips that apply to the volunteer leader
• So You're in a Small Churchsuggestions specific to smaller churches
• Jr. High Students Rockstories of small group experiences from jr. high ministry veterans
• Do This Nowaction steps at the end of each chapter
Johnny Scott has been with Christ in Youth (CIY) for six years as program director of their national, jr. high-intentional touring event, Believe. He has been working with jr. high students in the local church for more than ten years as a full time youth pastor or volunteer. Johnny's ministry is characterized by his passion for jr. high ministry in the local church and amplifying God's call for kingdom workers. He is a nationally recognized jr. high ministry leader, annually connecting with more than 2,000 youth ministers and sponsors through Believe, Christian Teen Conventions, and Youth Specialties.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.