- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Tom Davis is an author, consultant, and the president of Children's HopeChest (www.hopechest.org) a Christian-based child advocacy organization helping orphans in Eastern Europe and Africa. His first book, the self-published Fields of the Fatherless has sold over 60,000 copies. Tom holds a Business and Pastoral Ministry degree from Dallas Baptist University and a Master's Degree in Theology from Criswell College.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Matthew 25:42-43 ESV
In many Bibles, Christs words are set apart with a red font. It should be obvious, but this distinction helps remind us that when God becomes Man and that Man speaksits probably something we cannot afford to miss.
So why doesnt the church take these "red letters" to heart? Why arent we doing more to be Christs hands and feet to the poor, the disenfranchised, the weary, the ill, the fatherless, the prisoners? Its all therein red letters. Why has the Church shirked its responsibilities, leaving the work to be done by governments, rock stars, and celebrities?
The Gospel wasnt only meant to be readit was meant to be lived. From the HIV crisis in Africa to a single abused and lonely child in Russia, the Church must seize the opportunity to serve with a radical, reckless abandon. Author Tom Davis offers both challenge and encouragement to get involved in an increasingly interconnected, desperate modern world.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development >> Equipping Volunteers
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Ethics
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development >> Equipping Volunteers
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- eBooks >> Theology >> Ethics
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search