- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Tom Davis is an author, consultant, and the president of Children's HopeChest (www.hopechest.org) a Christian-based child advocacy organization helping orphans in Eastern Europe and Africa. His first book, the self-published Fields of the Fatherless has sold over 60,000 copies. Tom holds a Business and Pastoral Ministry degree from Dallas Baptist University and a Master's Degree in Theology from Criswell College.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Matthew 25:42-43 ESV
In many Bibles, Christs words are set apart with a red font. It should be obvious, but this distinction helps remind us that when God becomes Man and that Man speaksits probably something we cannot afford to miss.
So why doesnt the church take these "red letters" to heart? Why arent we doing more to be Christs hands and feet to the poor, the disenfranchised, the weary, the ill, the fatherless, the prisoners? Its all therein red letters. Why has the Church shirked its responsibilities, leaving the work to be done by governments, rock stars, and celebrities?
The Gospel wasnt only meant to be readit was meant to be lived. From the HIV crisis in Africa to a single abused and lonely child in Russia, the Church must seize the opportunity to serve with a radical, reckless abandon. Author Tom Davis offers both challenge and encouragement to get involved in an increasingly interconnected, desperate modern world.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development >> Equipping Volunteers
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Ethics
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development >> Equipping Volunteers
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- eBooks >> Theology >> Ethics
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search