- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
Women who are new believers and women who have been friends of God for years will benefit from this reminder that they are precious to God. In this study guide you'll discover the height, width, and breadth of God's amazing love for you!
With solid Biblical principles at every turn, each heart that encounters these study guides will be enriched with the everlasting good news of divine worth and divine calling.
pinksunflowerAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Very enjoyable:)February 7, 2014pinksunflowerAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I find that as a believer for most my life, i take it for granted that God loves me, but this study has been showing me how truly amazing that is, and how much God loves me, it is overwhelming but amazing to be reminded to be in awe of His love for me!
Shannon Cupples5 Stars Out Of 5March 3, 2009Shannon CupplesThis is an awesome Bible study series. I am particularly enjoying this book about how God how chosen us and deeply loves us.
Susan Gruener5 Stars Out Of 5February 26, 2009Susan GruenerOur women's bible study group has just started this book, and it is a very good one. We all need to learn to 'receive God's love'. This is the second Women of Faith study books we have used. We enjoy how the study is put together, with the humorous stories, bible-based truths and down-to-earth questions, plus the Digging Deeper and Ponder & Pray sections.My personal favorite is the Trinkets to Treasure section at the end of each chapter, of which I bring a 'trinket' to each lady every bible study, as a reminder of what we have studied!
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search