- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: InterVarsity Press
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Systematic Theology: An Introduction to Biblical DoctrineWayne GrudemZondervan / 2000 / Trade Paperback$19.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 118 Reviews
$39.99Save 50% ($20.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW620882
Webster's American Dictionary of the English Language, 1828 EditionNoah WebsterF.a.c.e. / Hardcover$54.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 98 Reviews
$69.95Save 21% ($14.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW9803X
Life's Ultimate Questions: An Introduction to Philosophy - eBookRonald H. NashZondervan / 2010 / ePub$22.995 Stars Out Of 5 5 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW4111EB
The Case for Christ: A Journalist's Personal Investigation of the Evidence for Jesus - eBookLee StrobelZondervan / 2008 / ePub$8.995 Stars Out Of 5 4 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW2865EB
- Why is belief in God rational despite the prevalence of evil in the world?
- What facts support the church's testimony that Jesus rose from the dead?
- Can we be certain Christianity is true?
- How can our faith in Christ be based on something more secure than our own understanding without descending into an irrational emotionalism?
"Ken Boa is one of the most gifted writers and scholars in the Christain world. This is a brilliantly done apologetics reference. The title tells it all--our faith is not an unreasonable faith."
"I know of no better analysis of Christian apologetic systems than Faith Has Its Reasons. It is comprehensive and rigorous, yet eminently readable. However, the book's greatest virtue is its ability to locate the importance of apologetics in the life of the church as well as in the personal faith of the individual believer."
"An excellent, thorough survey of apologetic approaches."
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Philosophy >> Philosophy & Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Philosophy & Theology
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- eBooks >> Philosophy >> Philosophy & Theology
- eBooks >> Theology >> Philosophy & Theology
- Start A New Search