- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Academic
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Gospel of John: Believe and Live - Twenty-first Century Biblical CommentaryElmer L. TownsAMG Publishers / Hardcover$13.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$19.99Save 30% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW578128
Mere Apologetics: How to Help Seekers & Skeptics Find FaithAlister E. McGrathBaker Books / 2011 / Trade Paperback$12.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$17.99Save 31% ($5.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW014161
Jesus Is the Christ: Studies in the Theology of JohnLeon MorrisWm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co. / 1989 / Trade Paperback$13.99 Retail:
$24.00Save 42% ($10.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW0452
Survey of the New Testament- Everyman's Bible Commentary - eBookPaul N. BenwareMoody Publishers / 2001 / ePub$8.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW21516EB
• Apologetics Methodologies and Systems - with chapters on worldviews, the tension between faith and reason, etc.
• Apologetics in Scripture and in History - a look at apologetics in the Old and New Testaments, early church, middle ages, the Reformation, Enlightenment, and today.
• Apologetic Problems - issues such as the value of philosophy, dealing with skepticism, the problem of evil, miracles, the Resurrection, etc.
• How to Use Apologetics in Engaging the World - how to engage the Cultist, Secularist, Postmodernist, Muslim, and Eastern Mystic.
surferrnAlhambra, CAAge: 35-44Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent fundemental text for AmbassadorsNovember 14, 2011surferrnAlhambra, CAAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Reason for Our Hope is an excellent text book offering a simple and assiduous presentation of Apologetics from a fundemental christian worldview.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Start A New Search