What God Really Thinks About Women Bible Study Guide: Finding Your Significance Through the Women Jesus Encountered - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
13 Lessons guide you through many Bible verses, times of reflection, meditation and discovery.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Popular speaker, teacher, and author Sharon Jaynes (combined sales of over 235,000 copies) presents an insightful and inviting study guide companion for her new book, What God Really Thinks About Women. With her trademark biblical perspective, Sharon spends time with Jesus mother, the woman at the well, Mary Magdalene, and others, and brings to life their experiences with the forgiveness, healing, and love of Jesus.
Great for group or individual exploration, this revealing study guide provides reflective questions, passage studies, and exciting discoveries about God s love for His daughters then and now. Sharon s wisdom and personal approach guides readers to witness and experience God s power to transform them from
- insignificant to highly esteemed
- disgraced to full of grace
- guilty to forgiven
Readers will awaken to God s heart and hope for them as He lovingly exchanges their heartache, hopelessness, doubt, or shame for the beauty of wholeness.
ConsueloRichmond, MOAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5So far, this study has impacted our entire group!October 18, 2013ConsueloRichmond, MOAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We meet once day a week to study these chapters. The study has actually opened a lot of our eyes to the Word in as much as ephiphanies are starting to happen all throughout our group. I have actually gotten to start this study with another group of women as well -- I've been that excited about the books revelations!
Nancy WoffordFlorence, AZAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5OutstandingApril 26, 2012Nancy WoffordFlorence, AZAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I chose the the study guide of the same title for our ladies bible study and only a few of us got the book. After the first week several us bragged so much about the book and study that several more ladies joined our group so I had to order more study guides and books. One of the ladies asked for eight of the books to give as gifts. While the study takes a little more time to work, it's quality and depth is there. In the five years our group has been together this is probably the best study we've done.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search