What God Really Thinks About Women Bible Study Guide: Finding Your Significance Through the Women Jesus Encountered - eBook
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
13 Lessons guide you through many Bible verses, times of reflection, meditation and discovery.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Popular speaker, teacher, and author Sharon Jaynes (combined sales of over 235,000 copies) presents an insightful and inviting study guide companion for her new book, What God Really Thinks About Women. With her trademark biblical perspective, Sharon spends time with Jesus mother, the woman at the well, Mary Magdalene, and others, and brings to life their experiences with the forgiveness, healing, and love of Jesus.
Great for group or individual exploration, this revealing study guide provides reflective questions, passage studies, and exciting discoveries about God s love for His daughters then and now. Sharon s wisdom and personal approach guides readers to witness and experience God s power to transform them from
- insignificant to highly esteemed
- disgraced to full of grace
- guilty to forgiven
Readers will awaken to God s heart and hope for them as He lovingly exchanges their heartache, hopelessness, doubt, or shame for the beauty of wholeness.
ConsueloRichmond, MOAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5So far, this study has impacted our entire group!October 18, 2013ConsueloRichmond, MOAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We meet once day a week to study these chapters. The study has actually opened a lot of our eyes to the Word in as much as ephiphanies are starting to happen all throughout our group. I have actually gotten to start this study with another group of women as well -- I've been that excited about the books revelations!
Nancy WoffordFlorence, AZAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5OutstandingApril 26, 2012Nancy WoffordFlorence, AZAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I chose the the study guide of the same title for our ladies bible study and only a few of us got the book. After the first week several us bragged so much about the book and study that several more ladies joined our group so I had to order more study guides and books. One of the ladies asked for eight of the books to give as gifts. While the study takes a little more time to work, it's quality and depth is there. In the five years our group has been together this is probably the best study we've done.
Other Customers Also Purchased
What a Husband Needs from His Wife: *Physically *Emotionally *Spiritually - eBookMelanie ChitwoodHarvest House Publishers / 2006 / ePub$8.59 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$13.99Save 39% ($5.40)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW22677EB
Walk Away the Pounds: The Breakthrough 6-Week Program That Helps You Burn Fat, Tone Muscle, and Feel Great Without Dieting - eBookLeslie SansoneCenter Street / 2008 / ePub$2.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 70% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW8077EB
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search