What God Really Thinks About Women Bible Study Guide: Finding Your Significance Through the Women Jesus Encountered - eBook
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
13 Lessons guide you through many Bible verses, times of reflection, meditation and discovery.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Popular speaker, teacher, and author Sharon Jaynes (combined sales of over 235,000 copies) presents an insightful and inviting study guide companion for her new book, What God Really Thinks About Women. With her trademark biblical perspective, Sharon spends time with Jesus mother, the woman at the well, Mary Magdalene, and others, and brings to life their experiences with the forgiveness, healing, and love of Jesus.
Great for group or individual exploration, this revealing study guide provides reflective questions, passage studies, and exciting discoveries about God s love for His daughters then and now. Sharon s wisdom and personal approach guides readers to witness and experience God s power to transform them from
- insignificant to highly esteemed
- disgraced to full of grace
- guilty to forgiven
Readers will awaken to God s heart and hope for them as He lovingly exchanges their heartache, hopelessness, doubt, or shame for the beauty of wholeness.
ConsueloRichmond, MOAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5So far, this study has impacted our entire group!October 18, 2013ConsueloRichmond, MOAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We meet once day a week to study these chapters. The study has actually opened a lot of our eyes to the Word in as much as ephiphanies are starting to happen all throughout our group. I have actually gotten to start this study with another group of women as well -- I've been that excited about the books revelations!
Nancy WoffordFlorence, AZAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5OutstandingApril 26, 2012Nancy WoffordFlorence, AZAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I chose the the study guide of the same title for our ladies bible study and only a few of us got the book. After the first week several us bragged so much about the book and study that several more ladies joined our group so I had to order more study guides and books. One of the ladies asked for eight of the books to give as gifts. While the study takes a little more time to work, it's quality and depth is there. In the five years our group has been together this is probably the best study we've done.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Walk Away the Pounds: The Breakthrough 6-Week Program That Helps You Burn Fat, Tone Muscle, and Feel Great Without Dieting - eBookLeslie SansoneCenter Street / 2008 / ePub$2.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 70% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW8077EB
When a Woman Lets Go of the Lies: Discovering the Truth About Who You Are in God's Eyes - eBookCheryl BrodersenHarvest House Publishers / 2012 / ePub$8.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW33345EB
What a Husband Needs from His Wife: *Physically *Emotionally *Spiritually - eBookMelanie ChitwoodHarvest House Publishers / 2006 / ePub$8.59 Retail:
$13.99Save 39% ($5.40)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW22677EB
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search