- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Every year depression strikes more than 35 million in the United States alone. Popular speaker and author Thelma Wells knows firsthand how difficult depression can be. She provides powerful tools readers can use to successfully battle depression. With her trademark action-based, faith living, Thelma offers powerful real-life stories, medical facts, and biblical truths. She helps readers evaluate where they are (clinical depression, situational depression, the blues ) and implement four steps to counter life's negatives:
- change the way they talk
- share their feelings with someone
- take care of their health physical and mental
- get outside themselves by helping others
Using self-evaluations, readers tackle depression at the source by applying God's promises and principles. Thelma says, Most of all, they'll see how they can become winners over the effects of depression. Don't give in God wants you to win in every situation!
Dee5 Stars Out Of 5My book orderDecember 29, 2014DeeQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great book! I received my order sooner than I expected!
Thanks, I have already referred you to others...
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Depression
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Start A New Search