- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Part of Dr. Warren W. Wiersbe's best-selling "BE" commentary series, BE Ready has now been updated with study questions and a new introduction by Ken Baugh. A respected pastor and Bible teacher, Dr. Wiersbe balances the prophetic with the practical, and shares how Christ's powerful promise can impact every aspect of life. So be encouraged. Be revived. And BE Ready.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Dr. Warren W. Wiersbe is an internationally known Bible teacher and the former pastor of The Moody Church in Chicago. For ten years he was associated with the Back to the Bible radio broadcast, first as Bible teacher and then as general director. Dr. Wiersbe has written more than 160 books, including the popular "BE" series of Bible commentaries, which has sold more than four million copies. He and his wife, Betty, live in Lincoln, Nebraska.
William the TeacherCamp Hill PAAge: Over 65Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Good understandable small group resourceDecember 11, 2012William the TeacherCamp Hill PAAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4Dr. Warren Wiersbe continues to be a good source of biblical teaching. He offer good insights into each of his study topics. We use his books, primarily the "BE" series as an at home study to complement our class time in our Sunday AM small group.
USMC1985Grand Rapids, MIAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Excellant study book.March 2, 2012USMC1985Grand Rapids, MIAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Excellant study book with great summaries and easy to understand point of views.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Commentaries
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Commentaries
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Commentaries
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search