- All Products
- Text & Referencehttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1119089&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Helps & Features
- Media Type
- Text Color
- Text Layout
- Text Size
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Reading God's Story features two-color interior page layout and is organized into 52 weeks of readings (six readings per week). It presents Scripture in three main acts:
- God’s Plan for All People
- God’s Covenant People
- God’s New Covenant People
- Complete text of the Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB) arranged chronologically.
- Full-color maps
- Lined pages for personal notes
- Introductions to each "Acts"
- Weekly summaries & meditation for the prior week
- Sections not dated—begin whenever you want
- Access to a free App & daily audio podcasts to keep you connected
- 8.75" x 5.75" X 1.75"
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Holman Bible Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Text Size: 9-10 Point
The Biographical Bible: Exploring the Biblical Narrative from Adam and Eve to John of PatmosRuth A. Tucker4 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsSave 50%
Reading God's Story takes that clear narrative approach to the Bible, arranging the complete text into a fresh chronological reading plan developed for the Read the Bible for Life biblical literacy initiative. In this plan the books, chapters, and verses of the Bible are thoughtfully arranged so readers can track the story of Scripture, day by day, from beginning to end, understanding the flow of events and how all the different parts fit together to make sense.
Reading God's Story features two-color interior page layout and is organized into 52 weeks of readings (six readings per week). It presents Scripture in three main acts (God's Plan for All People; God's Covenant People; God's New Covenant People) and seventeen total scenes, providing an introduction for each act and scene to orient the reader to its importance in the grand story. Unlike other chronological Bibles, this arrangement is not date specific (e.g. "January 1"), so a person can begin using this edition at any point in the calendar year.
George H. Guthrie, author of Read the Bible for Life
Other Customers Also Purchased
Radical: Taking Back Your Faith from the American DreamDavid Platt5 Stars Out Of 5 275 ReviewsSave 23%Video
The Harbinger: The ancient mystery that holds the secret of America's future - eBookJonathan Cahn5 Stars Out Of 5 580 ReviewsSave 56%
Find Related Products
- Bibles >> Devotional Bibles
- Bibles >> Text & Reference >> Chronological
- Download >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Bibles >> Devotional Bibles
- Download >> eBooks >> Bibles >> Text & Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Devotional Bibles
- eBooks >> Bibles >> Devotional Bibles
- eBooks >> Bibles >> Text & Reference >> Chronological
- eBooks >> Devotionals >> Devotional Bibles
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search