Designed for the maximize vocabulary learning, this grammar includes every word in the Greek NT. It uses the NA27 and UBS4, and render's definitions so that they are sensitive to context and in accordance Louw and Nida's Greek-English Lexicon. Moreover, it is sensitive to skill levels and the time allotments needed for mastery of frequently occurring words and less frequently occurring words. Paradigms are presented in a simplified, easy-to-understand manner to maximize use and retention.
This is an unrivaled reference work designed to allow the student of New Testament Greek to gain the greatest increase in vocabulary with the least expense of time. It includes every word in the Greek New Testament.
• Based on the latest editions of UBS4 and Nestle-Aland 27
• Definitions based on Louw and Nida's Greek-English Lexicon
• Vocabulary occurring ten or more times listed by frequency for easy memorization
• Complete principal parts for frequent verbs
• Words organized by parts of speech
• Nominative and genitive cases for nouns
• Third declension nouns keyed to paradigms
• Format optimized for memorization
• Vocabulary occurring less than ten times listed by New Testament chapter
• Gospels keyed to Aland Synopsis number
• Verb shown with attested form
• Context-sensitive definitions
• Gives a sense of author's distinctive vocabulary for clues to thematic or theological interests
• Responds to the different skill levels required for mastery of frequent and infrequent words
• Brief, simplified paradigms for easy reference and review
• Employs statistics of Vollständige Konkordanz zum griechischen Neuen Testament
Bernard Brandon Scott is the Darbeth Distinguished Professor of New Testament at Phillips Graduate Seminary at the University of Tulsa. He is also the author of Hear Then the Parable: A Commentary on the Parables of Jesus.
Margaret Dean is a former student at Phillips Graduate Seminary.
Kristen Sparks is a former student at Phillips Graduate Seminary.
Frances LaZar is a former student at Phillips Graduate Seminary.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.