- All Products
- Children's Biblehttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1004025&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- GNT-Good News Translation
- ICB-International Children's Bible
- God's Word
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RVR-Reina Valera
- With Apocrypha
- NLV-New Life Version
- Helps & Features
- Media Type
- Text Color
- Text Layout
- Text Size
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Children love it. Vibrant, action-paced full-color art by Dennis Jones brings 24 of the Bible’s best-loved stories to life. Children will love looking at the pictures as you read the delightful simple words and short sentences. Share the excitement of God’s Word with your little one. Give them the Read with Me Bible for Toddlers!
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Dennis Jones loves to draw. His artwork can be seen in books, magazines, games, toys and Sunday school curriculum. Hes illustrated several childrens products including the Read with Me Bible and the NIrV Super Heroes Bible. Dennis lives in Indiana with his wife Karen and has two grown sons.
Find Related Products
- Bibles >> Children's Bible >> Illustrated Bible
- Children >> Bibles & Accessories >> Bible Storybooks
- Children >> Bibles & Accessories >> Bibles >> Illustrated Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bibles >> Children's Bible >> Illustrated Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bibles & Accessories
- eBooks >> Bibles >> Children's Bible >> Illustrated Bible
- eBooks >> Children >> Bibles & Accessories
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search