- All Products
- Biblical Studieshttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1120896&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
In an engaging, conversational style, Dr. Gordon Fee and Dr. Douglas Stuart take you through a given book of the Bible using their unique, progressive approach. Features include:
- Orienting Data: concise info bytes that form a thumbnail of the book
- Overview: a brief panorama that introduces key concepts, themes, and important landmarks in the book
- Specific Advice for Reading: pointers for accurately understanding the details and message of the book in context with the circumstances surrounding its writing
- A Walk Through: the actual section-by-section tour that helps you see both the larger landscape of the book and how its various parts work together to form the whole
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
The New How to Study Your Bible Workbook - Slightly ImperfectKay Arthur, David Arthur, Pete De LacySave 69%
New Westminster Dictionary of Church History, Volume One: The Early, Medieval, and Reformation ErasEdited by Robert Benedetto5 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsSave 92%
Find Related Products
- Download >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- eBooks >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Biblical Studies >> Complete Bible Introductions
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search