of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Displaying items 1-2 of 2
Page 1 of 1
5 Stars Out Of 5
Wonderful Curriculum that volunteers LOVE!
October 22, 2012
I'm the children's ministry director at my church and so I'm looked at and tried many different curriculum, but this is definitely my all time favorite so far for the 4-5 year old age class. I love it because:
- It's simple to prepare and hand material to volunteers on a week by week basis.
- The children really learn the Bible stories through a variety of different learning styles every morning.
- It keeps the children moving from one activity to another so you rarely have difficulty with a child getting off task.
- I rarely have to purchase extra supplies for crafts or activities and when I do it's something cheap like cotton balls or animal crackers.
- The older kids at our church love getting to serve through putting on the short puppets shows (which the 4-5 yr. olds love).
- Volunteers are always smiling at the end of their time teaching with this curriculum and always tell me how much they loved it.
I so wish there were more than just two units worth of this curriculum available. I'm considering trying to come up with my own lessons after this fashion to continue with it after I finish it.
I LOVE everything about this curriculum. The puppets are awesome - the pre-recorded skripts make it SO easy and more enjoyable for the kids. We all love the short Bible story videos. They are the perfect length to keep the kids' attention, and they teach the story in a very simple, easy to understand way (the kids love the animation!). I'd rate the snack and craft ideas at 90%, as I have had to look for alternates a couple times. But overall, they are awesome as well. There is some prep work involved, but not a lot and it's very simple. The cue cards make everything SO easy. I've used Units 1 & 2 for the 3-5 age group and I can't wait for Units 3 & 4 to be released! I highly recommend.