- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
|Publication Date: 2007|
Availability: In Stock
This pack features 6 quality assessment tools from the Unity in Diversity, Trends & Culture, Becoming Outward-Focused, and Connecting Newcomers Training Themes. To reach your community, you need to understand those around you. What are their needs? Struggles? Theology? Use these handouts with your team to think about how your community is changing and what adjustments you need to make to connect them into your congregation. Each assessment conveniently fits on one page, so they're easy to print, copy, and hand out.
This Training Pack contains all of the following:
Title: Tuning in to New People
Deck: We need to hear people to be able to minister to them.
Author: Kori Leaman-Miller
Title: Welcoming Singles in the Family
Deck: Do we recognize those outside a traditional family unit?
Author: Susan Kikaido
Title: Putting Hay Where the Goats Can Get It
Deck: Four ways churches can respond to a changing community.
Author: John Ortberg, Jr.
Title: Four Trends Affecting Churches
Deck: Finding direction in times of change.
Author: Lyle Schaller
Title: Making It Official
Deck: Why joining a church makes biblical sense.
Author: Bob Putman and Herbert Hage
Title: Churches That Reach Out
Deck: Seven characteristics of outreach effectiveness.
Author: James Berkley
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Evangelism
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Start A New Search